[Icinga-devel] Introducing a soft-OK state

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Wed Sep 19 17:24:59 CEST 2018

> AFAIK a soft state is (should be) entered when [...]
I do know the basics.
I proposed to add a soft-OK state, which currently doesn't exist:
	if (IsStateOK(cr->GetState())) {
		SetStateType(StateTypeHard); // NOT-OK -> HARD OK

> You might have tested some things prior to looking at the code.
I didn't test anything. I'm looking at the code for two days now.

> Sharing that will probably enable others to confirm your findings.
I'm happy to share my findings from analyzing the code. My question was as to whether this is the preferred place for that.