[icinga-users] Howto setup icinga to monitor my postfix mailserver?

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Sat Aug 15 15:40:48 CEST 2009

Please Please be nice! I'm new to icinga...

I'm after a guild to assist me to setup icinga to monitor my postfix
mail server, I've done a little googling on the topic but haven't found
a way ti implement.

If there are any links I would be very grateful for them! I'm a NOOB
when it comes to icinga, but I do have a fairly good knowledge of other
things Linux! I had only ever install nagios from the ubuntu repos
(never messed with the default config!)

Thanks in advance...
--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org
PGP/GPG Key ID 437E00F9

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.