[icinga-users] Howto setup icinga to monitor my postfix mailserver?

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Sun Aug 16 00:13:39 CEST 2009

At this stage I just want to ensure that it up and working! so I suppose
merely to ping (?) port 25 and report back if nothing is there... I'll
start of simple as I've still yet to join the dots on how these (icinga)
processes fit together! So I'll have a play with the info from that link
thanks! I'll yell out if I still have any trouble/issues ;)
--
Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.