[icinga-users] Multiple States/Colors for Service Responses

Greg Martin gmartin at gmartin.org
Mon Aug 24 16:12:28 CEST 2009

Andrew, you may be able to simulate this by using multiple service definitions for the same service.  One service could be made to check for several states (reporting them as ok, war, crit) and the second svc defining other values.
I'm not sure this is clear or if it will help. But its worth thinking through.

\\Greg