[icinga-users] Icinga + Ndoutils

John.Greenhalgh at ses.com John.Greenhalgh at ses.com
Wed Aug 26 11:04:28 CEST 2009

"Brad Townsend" <btownsend at remoteemr.com> wrote on 26/08/2009 06:07:04:

> My question is will the current builds of ndoutils work with Icinga?
> I am not well versed in Unix and building from source but I
> attempted to setup the Cacti and Nagios integration and ran across a
> few issues that I tried to work around.

I'm working on migrating from Nagios without ndoutils to Icinga using the
integrated idoutils and NagVis. So far my test build is working fine
(although NagVis is spewing PHP errors at me)

I built Icinga and idoutils successfully from latest git version using:

./configure --with-icinga-user=nagios \
                --with-icinga-group=nagiosAdmins \
                --with-command-user=nagios --with-command-group=nagcmd
                --enable-idoutils

I'm no expert, but I hope that helps!

I also had to upgrade mysql server from 4 to 5