[icinga-users] icinga ido2db and nagvis

Fritjof mailing at alokat.org
Mon Sep 7 20:51:04 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I try to use icinga + nagvis but the problem is, that the Nagvis
Installer don't accept the ido2db parameter.

If I use "./install.sh -m /usr/local/icinga/bin/ido2db" or "./install.sh
-m /usr/local/icinga/bin/ido2db -i ndo2db / ido2db" I get in both cases:

"ndo2db is missing".

with the "-i" paramter

Checking Backends: ido2db |
| NO (valid) backend(s) specified MISSING |

without the "-i" parameter:

Do you want to use backend ndo2db [n]: n
| Do you want to use backend ndo2fs [n]: n
| Do you want to use backend merlin [n]: n
| NDO Module ndo2db (ndo2db) MISSING |
| Checking perl module JSON::XS (ndo2fs) MISSING |
| *** Sorry, no checks yet for merlin |

Does everybody know what the problem is?

Greetings,

Fritjof