[icinga-users] Problems with MySQL Icinga and NagVis

Michael Zeiler jdredd62 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:12:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

i didn't use the installscript for the database. I
installed the database manuell by using:

mysql -u <user> < script.sql from the database.
so in this way mysql use the default (myisam)
or you change the installscript.

After then i used some change from the nagios-forum for
creating some additional indexes in some tables for the
fields with date.

I hope you can understand my english ...