[icinga-users] Installing the icinga-web head "skin"

Assaf flatto ctxr40 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 15:41:50 CEST 2009

Hi

I followed the instruction but it fails to load .

the error i get is as follow:

File does not exist: /usr/local/icinga/icinga-web/pub/icinga

I know what it means in apache issues , but since i installed the icinga-web
directory "beside" the icinga installation , might that cause this issue ?

Am i to "replace" the share directory or place the icinag-web into the share
directory ?

Assaf

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 17.09.2009, 14:23 +0200 schrieb c.doebler at tinxx.de:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > first of all: you are BRAVE!
>
> yay! thanks
>

> financial.com AG
>
> Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München
> | Germany
> Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm |
> Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
> Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr.
> Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
> Supervisory board/Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Dr. Ernst zur Linden
> (chairman/Vorsitzender)
> Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID
> number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553

Never Ever Cut a Deal With A Dragon