[icinga-users] Problem to install the Icinga Web Frontend

Carlos Martin carlosidealista at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:13:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

I want to install the Frontend, but i have a problem with the prerequsites.

My OS  is Ubuntu 10.04.

I try to install these librarys but i can´t find it.

- php5-pear

- php5-pdo

$ sudo aptitude install php5-pear
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "php5-pear"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "php5-pear"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 34 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done

$ sudo aptitude install php5-pdo
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "php5-pdo"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "php5-pdo"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 34 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done

$

I´m installing the Web Frontend using the doc located in "
http://docs.icinga.org/latest/en/icinga-web-scratch.html"

*Ubuntu / Debian*

Make sure you have a repository/packages for PHP 5.2.x - RHEL/CentOS (CentOS
<= 5.4) only support 5.1.6 out of the box.

 #> apt-get install php5 php5-cli php5-pear php5-xmlrpc php5-xsl
php5-pdo php5-gd php5-ldap php5-mysql

Thanks in advance