[icinga-users] IDOUtils compare to NDOUtils

Meyer Jerome Jerome.Meyer at iwbtelekom.ch
Thu Oct 28 13:42:28 CEST 2010

Hi

I've installed for about one year ago nagios with ndoutils but this
application (ndoutils) need to much memory!
So, after having to hear many good things about icinga and idoutils, I
installed it in parallel!

I have the impression that the structure of ndoutils and idoutils in
MySQL is similar?
Idoutils is it really better or smarter than ndoutils?
Should I install in the place merlin?

Someone could also to give me some advices to control idoutils with the
simplest MySQL command? My little problem is that I'm really a beginner
in MySQL!

Best regards,
jerome