[icinga-users] icinga-web 1.2.0 shows blank page; errorlog: PHP Fatal error: Exception thrown without a stack frame in Unknown on line 0

Hans Feringa linux at shelob.nl
Mon Oct 18 21:10:59 CEST 2010

I am puzzled. Today it started to work when I wanted to gather some more
information to provide more details.

The only thing changed was the client had been restarted. Yesterday I
tried two browsers Chrome and Firefox with the same result.

And yes I restarted apache again, because I wanted to add a separate log
file for php. (as I did everytime I made configuration changes, did I?)

Anyway thanks for response.