[icinga-users] LDAP authentication from icinga-web

Khoury Brazil kbrazil at sditcs.com
Wed Sep 1 10:07:22 CEST 2010

Hi Marius,

Is there any documentation available that details how the auth providers
functionality works? Not necessarily LDAP specific but more general. For
example, if I were to add the config provided in the examples in the GIT
master how would I then go about "adding" that user to icinga-web?

Thanks,
Khoury