[icinga-users] icinga-web login

Chris Cowley Chris.Cowley at snellgroup.com
Tue Sep 7 12:43:29 CEST 2010

Hi all

I have installed icinga-web (1.0.3) and it appears to be all fine and
dandy. However, I cannot log in with root/password given in the online
docs.

Is there a way I can force a new user straight in the database, or are
those credentials actually wrong?

Thanks everyone

Chris Cowley

R&D IT Engineer

Snell
Innovation in the

Multi-Screen World

T +44 (0) 23 92 489 000 (switchboard)

F +44 (0) 23 92 451 411

snellgroup.com

Souhleigh Park House, Eastleigh Road, Havant Hants PO9 2PE

Visit Snell at IBC 2010 Booth 8.B60 www.snellgroup.com/ibc-2010

This email and any attachments are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please delete this email and any attachments and confirm this to the sender.

Snell Limited, registered number 1160119
Registered in England, registered office at Hartman House, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4PB