[icinga-users] LDAP authentication from icinga-web

kbrazil at sditcs.com kbrazil at sditcs.com
Wed Sep 1 11:17:23 CEST 2010

Sorry for the list spam, but one more question:
Do I create an auth.xml or do I add my auth config to an existing xml file like icinga.xml? If I add it to an existing XML file, how much do I need to include of the parent containers? For example:

<settings prefix="modules.appkit.auth." xmlns="http://agavi.org/agavi/config/parts/module/1.0" xmlns:ae="http://agavi.org/agavi/config/global/envelope/1.0">

This sits at the top of auth.xml so would it need to be included?

Thanks,
Khoury