[icinga-users] icinga-web login

Chris Cowley Chris.Cowley at snellgroup.com
Tue Sep 7 12:50:13 CEST 2010

Sorry to not put this in before, but my apache error log gives:

PHP Warning:  preg_match() [<a
href='function.preg-match'>function.preg-match</a>]: Compilation failed:
unrecognized character after (? at offset 2 in
/usr/local/icinga-web/lib/agavi/src/util/AgaviDecimalFormatter.class.php
on line 715.

Am I right in saying that this is called to make sure that the password
entered is a valid password? Thus the script is falling over before the
authentication is even occurring?

Chris Cowley

R&D IT Engineer

Snell
Innovation in the

Multi-Screen World

T +44 (0) 23 92 489 000 (switchboard)

F +44 (0) 23 92 451 411

snellgroup.com

Souhleigh Park House, Eastleigh Road, Havant Hants PO9 2PE

Visit Snell at IBC 2010 Booth 8.B60 www.snellgroup.com/ibc-2010

This email and any attachments are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please delete this email and any attachments and confirm this to the sender.

Snell Limited, registered number 1160119
Registered in England, registered office at Hartman House, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4PB