[icinga-users] LDAP authentication from icinga-web

Chris Cowley Chris.Cowley at snellgroup.com
Wed Sep 8 18:17:27 CEST 2010

Works a treat (release 1.0.3)! FYI I am authenticating against Window Server 2003r2

I just uncommented the msad_ldap1 section in auth.xml, put in one of my DCs along with a username that I had created. After clearing the cache (sudo rm /usr/local/icinga-web/app/cache/config/*) it authenticated my user.

Next I need to make it work in a VirtualHost and enable Kerberos.  Will a REMOTE_USER make it skip the login form?