[icinga-users] Problems getting Icinga Web Working

Jannis Moßhammmer jannis.mosshammer at netways.de
Fri Sep 10 09:45:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

first of all - which version are you using? The current git master or
the 1.0.3 release?
If you're using 1.0.3 i'd recommend you to switch to the current git
master, as we fixed a lot of bug, and - more important - improved error
logging.

Do you receive any messages in the httpd error log?

Regards,

Jannis