[icinga-users] Problems getting Icinga Web Working

Tim Adamec tadamec at paypal.com
Sun Sep 12 20:05:53 CEST 2010

Thanks for the response, Jannis.

I'm using the 1.0.3 release; I'll pull down the git master and see if that makes any difference.

The only error I'm seeing in the error_log is the following:

 PHP Warning:  preg_match() [<a href='function.preg-match'>function.preg-match</a>]: Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (? at offset 2 in /x/icinga-web/lib/agavi/src/util/AgaviDecimalFormatter.class.php on line 715, referer: http://d-scf-tadamec/icinga-web/

That's the message that led me to the postings about custom compilation of PHP.