[icinga-users] Problems getting Icinga Web Working

Chris Cowley Chris.Cowley at snellgroup.com
Mon Sep 13 10:17:19 CEST 2010

I had exactly that error message and it turned out that my version of PCRE was too old. :ook at the "Utter Ramblings" repo. That will get you a newer version of PHP than is in Centos without having to fiddle around. If you prefer to build from source (like me) then I can make my SRPMS available to you (and everyone else).