[icinga-users] Icinga web 1.0.3 not showing hosts

marc pascual marc.m.pascual at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:41:59 CEST 2010

2010/9/5 Ståle Johnsen <stale.johnsen at gmail.com>

> Hi,
> I have set up Icinga web 1.0.3 on a Ubuntu 8.0.4 box followed all
> instruction from docs.icinga.org.. Everything seems to work fine, no
> errors in logs at all, and icinga is monitoring localhost. I can see that
> localhost is in the web gui from the top overview (1 UP, 8 services up) but
> when I click on these no hosts are showing on the list. Same when clicking
> on hostgroups, servicegroups etc. Just blank lists.
>
> Anyone know what's causing this? testdeps shows everyting is ok.
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Stale Johnsen

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. It was showing all hosts during my initial
install, until i discovered that my mysql's innodb engine is broken and
fixed that. When I logged back in to icinga-web, the hosts we gone.
uninstalled icinga-web and checked out the git master copy, and I'm still
getting the same issue. I have 373 hosts and none of them are showing up.
I'm still going through the docs to find out what else can be enabled that
could tell me what's going on.

Regards,
Marc