[icinga-users] Icinga into critical production

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Wed Sep 15 08:09:17 CEST 2010

We are ISP and I'm using Icinga 1.0.2 on a single server monitoring almost
1000 hosts and
1600 services on them/on the network and works just fine, but we are using
only Linux hosts, no Windows and other platforms.
I've used Nagios for a long time and I decided to use Icinga because of
PgSQL support and I plan to use this
backend instead of writing cfg files by hand or by some Perl script.

I use the hosts group only and I group them according to the city where
they belong, anything else does not make sense to me.

Tomas