[icinga-users] Icinga web 1.0.3 not showing hosts

Marius Hein marius.hein at netways.de
Wed Sep 15 16:34:07 CEST 2010

On 14.09.2010 16:41, marc pascual wrote:

> 2010/9/5 Ståle Johnsen <stale.johnsen at gmail.com
> <mailto:stale.johnsen at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi,
>     I have set up Icinga web 1.0.3 on a Ubuntu 8.0.4 box followed all
>     instruction from docs.icinga.org <http://docs.icinga.org>..
>     Everything seems to work fine, no errors in logs at all, and icinga
>     is monitoring localhost. I can see that localhost is in the web gui
>     from the top overview (1 UP, 8 services up) but when I click on
>     these no hosts are showing on the list. Same when clicking on
>     hostgroups, servicegroups etc. Just blank lists.
>
>     Anyone know what's causing this? testdeps shows everyting is ok.
>

>     Thanks in advance
>

>     Stale Johnsen
>

> Hi,
>
> I have the exact same issue. It was showing all hosts during my initial
> install, until i discovered that my mysql's innodb engine is broken and
> fixed that. When I logged back in to icinga-web, the hosts we gone.
> uninstalled icinga-web and checked out the git master copy, and I'm
> still getting the same issue. I have 373 hosts and none of them are
> showing up. I'm still going through the docs to find out what else can
> be enabled that could tell me what's going on.

Hi.

Please try the latest git master and the lastest api. The 1.0.3 was not
the best beta release. The actual master represents the way to stable
and its much better.

Kind regards,
 Marius.

--
Marius Hein
Senior Application Developer

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | marius.hein at netways.de

** NETWAYS Open Source Monitoring Conference 2010 | Nürnberg, 06. und
07. Oktober 2010 | http://www.netways.de/osmc **