[icinga-users] nagstamon and icinga 1.0.3 - Patch 2

Kane Rason kaner at satra.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 22:04:13 CEST 2010

A quick and dirty (and hopefully temporary) fix for our Windows admins was to utilise a copy of status.cgi from our existing Nagios 3.1.2 install.

I dropped the Nagios status.cgi into a new folder and added soft links to cmd.cgi and extinfo.cgi from the Icinga install.  Added an additional directory directive to Apache (based on the existing <Directory "/usr/local/icinga/sbin"> from icinga.conf with FollowSymLinks added).

To ensure that status.cgi could find the correct cgi.cfg (without recompiling) I created a soft link from /usr/local/icinga to /usr/local/nagios.

Finally changed the cgi path in Nagstamon to point at the new location.

Hope this is of some help.

SATRA Technology Centre
Your premier technical partner

www.satra.co.uk

Tel: +44 (0)1536 410000
Fax: +44 (0)1536 410626

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email.  Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of  SATRA Technology Centre.  Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email.  SATRA Technology Centre Ltd (a subsidiary of SATRA). Registered in England No. 3856296, Wyndham Way, Telford Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8SD, United Kingdom.