[icinga-users] passive checks not as disabled in TacticalMonitoring Overview

Ortner, Gerald Gerald.Ortner at gespag.at
Wed Sep 22 14:22:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

keep active checks enabled and set check period to none, so the check will never be scheduled

e.g.:

define service {

        name                                           srv-pas

        active_checks_enabled       1

        passive_checks_enabled    1

        check_period                           none

        check_freshness                    0             //to avoid that active service checks are still executed in case that  check_service_freshness in icinga.cfg is enabled

        .

        .

        .

        .