[icinga-users] passive checks not as disabled in TacticalMonitoring Overview

Fritjof Bornebusch - Skyfillers F.Bornebusch at skyfillers.com
Wed Sep 22 14:37:43 CEST 2010

Yes cool,

that is I was looking for.

Regards,

Fritjof

Von: Ortner, Gerald [mailto:Gerald.Ortner at gespag.at]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. September 2010 14:22
An: icinga-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [icinga-users] passive checks not as disabled in TacticalMonitoring Overview

Hi,

keep active checks enabled and set check period to none, so the check will never be scheduled

e.g.:

define service {
        name                                           srv-pas
        active_checks_enabled       1
        passive_checks_enabled    1
        check_period                           none
        check_freshness                    0             //to avoid that active service checks are still executed in case that  check_service_freshness in icinga.cfg is enabled
        .
        .
        .
        .