[icinga-users] Icinga-Web stuck loading

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Mon Sep 27 10:37:33 CEST 2010

Khoury Brazil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is what I get after running the final command:
>
> $git status
> # On branch master
> # Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 31 commits.
> #
> nothing to commit (working directory clean)

did you change back to icinga-core main directory? i think you are still
within ./module/icinga-api - do a $ pwd
changing back to main dir ($ cd ../..) and then running $ git status
should tell you what i posted before.

Either way, you will have the latest icinga-api checked out.

If it did not work, I have now updated the submodule pointer in
icinga-core.git master, so you can check it out normally

$ cd icinga-core
$ git pull origin master

(would be great testing this, especially on solaris as I have fixed
major core dump issues - see #702)

Kind regards,
Michael

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at