[icinga-users] Icinga-Web stuck loading

Khoury Brazil kbrazil at sditcs.com
Mon Sep 27 10:55:17 CEST 2010

I did change back to the main directory. Sorry, it would have been better to
actually send a full copy of what I had done. At any rate, it appears to
have worked now:

<removed>@<removed>:/usr/src/icinga-core-git-master$ sudo git pull origin
master
remote: Counting objects: 71, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (42/42), done.
>From git://git.icinga.org/icinga-core
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Updating 14c1257..73febd3
Fast-forward
 module/icinga-api                                  |    2 +-
 t-tap/smallconfig/{nagios.cfg => icinga.cfg}       |   36 ++++++++--------
 t-tap/smallconfig/minimal.cfg                      |   20 +++++-----
 t-tap/var/icinga.log.dummy                         |    2 +-
 t/920-nocontactgroup.t                             |    4 +-
 t/etc/cgi-with-generated-status.cfg                |   10 ++--
 t/etc/cgi.cfg                                      |    8 ++--
 t/etc/icinga-no-contactgroup.cfg                   |   42
++++++++++----------
 t/etc/icinga-no-service.cfg                        |   42
++++++++++----------
 t/etc/icinga-no-status.cfg                         |   36 ++++++++--------
 ...status.cfg => icinga-with-generated-status.cfg} |   36 ++++++++--------
 t/etc/icinga.cfg                                   |   36 ++++++++--------
 t/etc/minimal.cfg                                  |    6 +-
 t/etc/no-contactgroup-error.cfg                    |   18 ++++----
 t/etc/no-service-error.cfg                         |    4 +-
 t/var/objects.precache.expected                    |    6 +-
 rename t-tap/smallconfig/{nagios.cfg => icinga.cfg} (98%)
 rename t/etc/{nagios-with-generated-status.cfg =>
icinga-with-generated-status.cfg} (98%)

I'll see how it goes using this. Thanks!