[icinga-users] Icinga-Web stuck loading

Khoury Brazil kbrazil at sditcs.com
Mon Sep 27 11:17:44 CEST 2010

Of course. That was the result *after* running the recommended command. See
below:

/usr/src/icinga-core-git-master$ sudo git submodule init && git submodule
update
Submodule 'docbook' (git://git.icinga.org/icinga-doc.git) registered for
path 'docbook'
Submodule 'module/icinga-api' (git://git.icinga.org/icinga-api.git)
registered for path 'module/icinga-api'
Directory 'docbook' exists, but is neither empty nor a git repository
/usr/src/icinga-core-git-master$ sudo make install-api

Sorry, Icinga API not available!
Check md5 and source in ./module/icinga-api
If using GIT, try # git submodule init && git submodule update