[icinga-users] Not Found error after new installation of PNP4Nagios

David Lynum david.lynum at wacapps.net
Wed Aug 3 02:13:07 CEST 2011

I have solved this problem.  Continued google searches revealed another set of directions for installing PBP4Nagios which ultimately worked for me.

Thanks

David Lynum
IT Support Lead, Wholesale Applications Community (WAC)
Desk:    +1 (925) 201-8520
Email: david.lynum at wacapps.net<mailto:david.lynum at wacapps.net>

6210 Stoneridge Mall, Road Suite 400 Pleasanton, CA  94588
www.wacapps.net<http://www.wacapps.net/>

I've just installed pnp4nagios, running on Centos 5.5 and icinga-web 1.4.  The perfdata cronk does show up in icinga-web, but when I click on the perfdata button for a service and the Service perfdata tab opens, it says "Not Found , The request URL /pnp4nagios/index.php/graph was not found on this server.  Now I installed pnp4nagios from rpm, not tar.  Could that be at least part of my problem.  After the installation from rpm, I followed the instructions from: http://docs.icinga.org/latest/en/icinga-web-pnp.html.  Part of what's confusing for me in following the instructions is that I've got Nagios, icinga and icinga-web installed on this server.  I upgraded to icinga/icinga-web from Nagios 3.x.

i have absoletuely no idea how your server looks like, where the apache config points to and even if the rpm is properly installed. how about some locate, whereis, grep and rpm -qa?

kind regards,
michi

Thanks

David Lynum
IT Support Lead, Wholesale Applications Community (WAC)
Desk:    +1 (925) 201-8520
Email: david.lynum at wacapps.net<mailto:david.lynum at wacapps.net>

6210 Stoneridge Mall, Road Suite 400 Pleasanton, CA  94588
www.wacapps.net<http://www.wacapps.net/>

Got Input?   Slashdot Needs You.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/slashdot-survey

email:  michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at<mailto:michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at>