[icinga-users] Caught SIGSEGV, shutting down...

Erik van den Bersselaar e.vandenbersselaar at dpd.nl
Wed Aug 24 15:58:36 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

First of all I want to say I love Icinga, we have been using Nagios
before but tried Icinga and find it to be much better.

Still have one problem  though: "Caught SIGSEGV, shutting down...", I
get this error at random times, sometimes after a couple of hours,
sometimes after a couple of days. The service is stopped and we have to
start it manually again. This is making Icinga unreliable which is
forcing us to use Nagios for the time being.

I installed icinga on a clean OpenSuSe 11.4 server, nothing else is
running on the server.

Can someone please help me or give me any tips where I can search for a
solution?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Erik van den Bersselaar