[icinga-users] Icinga v1.5 login screen is blank

Bruce-Young Majola bmajola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 02:47:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

I help in figuring out what is wrong with my Icinga-web v1.5 installation. I
upgraded to version 1.5 today and everything went well; so I thought; until
I tried to login onto the icinga-web page only to be greeted by a blank
page. I checked the apache error logs and I get the following error;

[Thu Aug 25 01:49:05 2011] [error] [client 10.1.1.201] PHP Fatal error:
Class 'AppKitModuleUtil' not found in
/usr/local/icinga-web/app/modules/AppKit/config.php on line 2

The installation of the classic interface went without a glitch and I can
logon without any problems. The Icinga installation is running on Ubuntu
(32-bit) 10.04 server.

Can anyone assist and show me what am I doing wrong?