[icinga-users] IDO2DB not fully installed.

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tue Aug 2 14:32:24 CEST 2011

Big_Edd wrote:
> Thanks for that.
>
> I'd rather not install anything unnecessary on that host.
> So, can "make install-init" be used to install only the IOD2DB init scripts?

no sadly this will install icinga init script too, which needs a manual
removal then (e.g. done by packagers). idoutils is meant to be shipped
with icinga, so this is and was a mixture unless somone comes up with a
better but compatible solution. building rpms works on the build host,
spreading the packages through your rhn channels should work too. i'd
suggest doing it the package way instead of hacking around sources.