[icinga-users] IDO2DB not fully installed.

Big_Edd bigedd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 04:59:14 CEST 2011

OK. Then my next question might be getting out of the realms of this
mailing list. Aploogies, but I haven't had much expeience with
compile/install scripts apart from folllowing a standard documented
proceedures and I haven't been able to Google the answer (wrong
keywords maybe).

How can I see what make install-init does and where it does it?