[icinga-users] Sending mails to different mail-recipients depending on state?

Russell Van Tassell russell at geekoncall.net
Thu Aug 18 21:38:23 CEST 2011

You're probably looking at "escalations" (more specifically, hostescalation
and serviceescalation) -- though it's not a completely exact match for you,
you can probably tune it to be pretty close to that... you can probably just
set "first_notification" to something fairly low.

Hope that helps!
Russell