[icinga-users] largest deployment ?

Phil Bieber philbieber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:44:06 CEST 2011

I dont know the largest installation, but I do know it isnt mine :)
149 Hosts with 940 Services (3 of which are passive)... :)
Btw. this runs on a Ubuntu 10.04 64 Bit, 8 GB RAM, 2 x 300 GB HDD
(SAS, 15k), Intl X3323 @ 2,5GHz.
Also on this mashine runs Cacti and PNP Grapher.

Cheers
Phil
--
It might be just possible, by lying very still in a cellar somewhere,
to get through a day without committing a crime. But only just. And,

GPG KEY ID (Philipp Bieber): 0x0185E301
FINGERPRINT: CA81 28C2 E63F DAF8 5ED4 DACB 7C26 EE5B 0185 E301
Philipp Bieber - philbieber at gmail.com