[icinga-users] no data in icinga-web

John Larsen john.larsen at addolux.com
Tue Aug 30 17:18:47 CEST 2011

Hello Michael,

ido2db is running yes
idomod was not enabled. I have mv module/idoutils.cfg_sample to idoutils.cfg
ido2db.cfg has correct mysql config.

After the changes above, I have restarted ido2db and icinga. But still something missing.

mysql> use icinga;

Database changed
mysql> select * from icinga_hosts join icinga_ojects on  host_object_id=object_id where name1='yourhostname' and is_active=1;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'icinga.icinga_ojects' doesn't exist

The reason for 1.4.2 is because i am using icinga chef cookbook that i started out with. I will update it to install 1.5.

John