[icinga-users] no data in icinga-web

John Larsen john.larsen at addolux.com
Tue Aug 30 19:09:52 CEST 2011

icinga cookbook: http://community.opscode.com/cookbooks/icinga

I just upgraded to 1.5 by changing version in the attributes.

ok icinga_objects table does exist, but error is still the same.
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'icinga.icinga_ojects' doesn't exist

Im not sure which sql to check for that grml* typo. Could you point me to it?

related to make db-doc2sql?

or icinga-core/module/idoutils/db/mysql/mysql.sql?

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS icinga_objects (
  object_id serial,
  instance_id bigint unsigned default 0,
  objecttype_id bigint unsigned default 0,
  name1 varchar(128) character set latin1 collate latin1_general_cs  default '',
  name2 varchar(128) character set latin1 collate latin1_general_cs default NULL,
  is_active smallint default 0,
  PRIMARY KEY  (object_id),
  KEY objecttype_id (objecttype_id,name1,name2)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  COMMENT='Current and historical objects of all kinds';

Thanks!

John