[icinga-users] icinga-web (1.5.0/1.5.1) does not display info icons

Philipp Herz - Profihost AG p.herz at profihost.ag
Wed Aug 31 09:20:23 CEST 2011

Hi Marius,

I'm happy to hear that work is in progress.

It seems to be quite simple to me...

Because of "buildIcons" within "CronkGridTemplateDisplayServiceIcons"
does always return NULL regardless of what handle and mapping it is given.

This function currently shows some "debugging code" which looks like
work in progress (right?)

It would be nice to get further information when you might have done
some improvements with this.

kind regards - Philipp