[icinga-users] no data in icinga-web

Philipp Herz - Profihost AG p.herz at profihost.ag
Wed Aug 31 10:00:21 CEST 2011

Yes,

and additional always check icinga.log on startup and shutdown of the
daemon for lines like

on startup:
idomod: Successfully connected to data sink.  0 queued items to flush.
[1314741631] Event broker module '/usr/local/icinga/bin/idomod.o'
initialized successfully.

on shutdown:
idomod: Shutdown complete.
[1314741630] Event broker module '/usr/local/icinga/bin/idomod.o'
deinitialized successfully.

make sure ido2db is started before you fire up icinga daemon.

Philipp