[icinga-users] icinga-web (1.5.0) - corrupt html on service output

Philipp Herz - Profihost AG p.herz at profihost.ag
Wed Aug 31 12:25:14 CEST 2011

Hi Marius,

thanks again for leading me into the right direction :-)

There is a small patch attached, which solves the problem of long and
fuzzy html output coming from check_multi plugin.

It also adds my user defined function to the ColumnRenderer.js. I might
have done better, but it works nicely ;-)

Maybe you would like to apply something similar to the official source?

Feedback welcome!

Kind regards, Philipp