[icinga-users] no data in icinga-web

John Larsen john.larsen at addolux.com
Wed Aug 31 17:02:22 CEST 2011

Heres the files,

Name: icinga_messages.txt
-------------- next part --------------

Main error is unable to connect: Aug 29 18:27:55 icinga1 icinga: idomod: Still unable to connect to data sink.  929 items lost, 5000 queued items to flush.

root     11785  0.0  0.0   7624   924 pts/0    S+   14:38   0:00 grep --color=auto ido

It didn't like the config: config_file=/usr/local/icinga/etc/idomod.cfg   icinga failed to start. But was able to add the broker and the path to modules dir.

Uhm just noticed something when i shut down the services and then started ido2db:
Starting ido2db:Support for the specified database server is either not yet supported, or was not found on your system.

John