[icinga-users] no data in icinga-web

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Aug 31 19:14:22 CEST 2011

John Larsen wrote:
> What do you mean remove source foobar?
>
> im using ubuntu. not by choice. Im doing contract work  they asked me
> to look into icinga and wish to have it installable via chef.

but taking the git master is not really a wise choice.

> So which packages should I install to get icinga-web working nicely.

dunno. i was not aware of your os since now. i've only created a basic
spec file for rpms on icinga-web, nothing special.

> I had tried packages last week but they were putting things in /etc/
> instead of /usr/local/

/etc is the normal way you would install on an fhs complian system. so
nothing special about it.

> running ubuntu 10.04 server

well get yourself the icinga.spec file and get an idea what you need to
change adapt on permissions if you change the defaults.

and pls reply to list, not me.

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone: 	+43 1 4277 14359