[icinga-users] documentation bugs

Simon Oosthoek soosthoek at nieuwland.nl
Wed Dec 12 16:11:27 CET 2012

Hi all

I was wondering what the easiest way was to contribute to the documentation?

I'm slowly working my way through reconfiguring nagios (the old server)
by reading the icinga documentation (...) and I keep noticing some
annoying language bugs.

e.g.: in section 7.6, "for all intensive purposes" is most likely meant
as http://www.thefreedictionary.com/for+all+intents+and+purposes

I get the idea, but it's distracting to read...

If the documentation is in git or some other repository, I might be able
to vent my frustration by improving the readability ;-)

BTW, about the (...), I want to run icinga in the future, so I want to
learn about it, but before I'm able to change and update the old nagios
setup should be in a proper form. As you can imagine, I'm sometimes,
though surprisingly rarely, dissapointed that a feature of icinga isn't
implemented in nagios 3.0.5 ;-)

Cheers

Simon