[icinga-users] Write in a Oracle database with Icinga???

Assaf Flatto icinga at flatto.net
Tue Dec 11 14:07:52 CET 2012

There has been work done on the IDO to make it compatible with most *nix
running DB's (mysql  and Postgres being the heavily focused on), AFAIK
IDO should work with Oracle to some extent but you better consult the
wiki and Docs about the integration with oracle as it might not be as
fully fleshed as the functionality with Postgres and Mysql.