[icinga-users] Write in a Oracle database with Icinga???

Berdelsmann, Lara Lara.Berdelsmann at spv.lsv.de
Tue Dec 11 14:07:14 CET 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rodrigo Gonzalez [mailto:rodrigg at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012 13:17
An: icinga-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [icinga-users] Write in a Oracle database with Icinga???

Hi people,

This is my first email, Thanks for your help!

Currently we are working with Nagios, and  we considering seriously to change to Icinga. We use Nagios with writing to log, but we would like write in a database with Icinga.
You know if you can write directly on an Oracle data base with Icinga?

Thanks

Hi,
You will need Icinga and Idoutils, please have a look at the docs:
http://docs.icinga.org/latest/en/quickstart-idoutils.html

Regards
Lara
LogMeIn Rescue: Anywhere, Anytime Remote support for IT. Free Trial Remotely access PCs and mobile devices and provide instant support Improve your efficiency, and focus on delivering more value-add services Discover what IT Professionals Know. Rescue delivers http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein_12329d2d