[icinga-users] scheduled downtime question

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner - Futureweb.at schnederle at futureweb.at
Thu Feb 9 09:41:58 CET 2012

Hi there,

got a little Question about scheduled downtimes.
Yesterday night we entered a flexible downtime on a few services for maintenance.
Today I checked the Icinga Status of those Services - everything looks fine  except for one Service - in the "Service View" of Icinga Classic GUI there is a grey downtime sign which tells me "This host is currently in a period of scheduled downtime".
The Service with this sign is the only one which actually noticed the scheduled downtime - all other haven't set a "actual end" time - so I guess the downtime was too short for them to notice.
But why does this single Service still show me the downtime sign?!? (scheduled downtime start time was 09.02.2012  00:42; endtime: 09.02.2010  02:42)

Hope someone can help me on this?

Thx, bye from Austria
Andreas

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
Futureweb OG
Innsbrucker Str. 4
6380 St. Johann

schnederle at futureweb.at<mailto:schnederle at futureweb.at>
www.futureweb.at<http://www.futureweb.at>
www.ortsinfo.at<http://www.ortsinfo.at>

Fon: +43 (0) 5352 65335-0
Fax: +43 (0) 5352 65335-777
Gratis über Skype anrufen | Skype-ID: futureweb