[icinga-users] New web package installation woes

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Mon Feb 13 17:46:34 CET 2012

Hi there,

I'm in the process of setting up icinga (with the new web interface) to
replace an ancient nagios system.

My OS of choice is FreeBSD.

I've got icinga installed, I've got the web package installed, I've got
the IDOutils installed. Icinga is running, ido2db is running, apache is
configured.

When I try to bring up the site, I get a blank page. This is what I see in
the httpd error log:

PHP Fatal error: Configuration file
"/usr/local/icinga-web/app/config/autoload.xml" does not have a registered
handler in /usr/local/icinga-web/lib/agavi/src/core/Agavi.class.php on line 63

My googling only turns up some ancient things that don't seem relevant.

I'm sure it's something stupid that I'm missing due to my unfamiliarity
with icinga, but I'm not having any luck figuring out what that is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Andy

---