[icinga-users] Bug visual logo ICINGA

Matthew Brooks matthew at sonomatechpartners.com
Wed Feb 1 10:50:51 CET 2012

2012/1/31 Antonio Rodrÿffffffffffedguez <ajrbarrios at yahoo.es>

> Thank you, but I can not find  the parameterss show_tac_header_pending
>  into cfi.cfg. My Icinga version is 1.6.1
>
> Upgrades don't overwrite the config files so your custom settings don't
get lost, so if you've upgraded from a version prior to that option being
introduced it may not be in there, but you can add it yourself. The
official entry is:

# SHOW PENDING IN TAC HEADER
# This options enables the display of pending counts in
# the tac header. If your display is less than 1024x768
# and this is enabled, the tactical information may not
# fit well in the top frame.
# By default it is enabled.

show_tac_header_pending=1

Matthew