[icinga-users] Connect to hosts via ssh or telnet with Icinga

Antonio Rodrÿffffffffffedguez ajrbarrios at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 1 17:35:51 CET 2012

I know check_by_ssh but I don´t want  to run a command on a host.  The idea is to connect from ICINGA with the host failure through an emulator (ssh, telnet) directly .

For example, if a server with an alert about Files System full is reported by ICINGA , is there any way to connect directly with the server failure opening emulator (for example putty)  to server failure for clean the File System?

Thank you.