[icinga-users] Connect to hosts via ssh or telnet with Icinga

Antonio Rodrÿffffffffffedguez ajrbarrios at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 1 22:19:51 CET 2012

EverHadler is agreat idea.  Using the EventHandler objects I can diagnose and repair common problems that occur on  remote servers, but for manual actions it´s not better.
I need to run manual actions generally on remote servers, so I would be very useful to connect to the server from ICINGA.
Ideally, one access (button) to connect to the server. It would be next to the name of the server as the link for PNP4  or link for URL Notes.

Do you have any ideas to create it?